The accommodations are open and we are playing table tennis together again. The national government has issued the following advice to limit the spread of the coronavirus:
- Follow the hygiene advice.
- Give each other space. 1,5 meters away remains a safe distance.
- Provide sufficient fresh air.
- Get a vaccine or booster shot.
- Complaints? Stay home and take a test.
- Do you have a positive test result? Then you go into isolation.
During the school holidays, the accommodations are closed and therefore table tennis cannot be played.